Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hmmmm

I must admit I despise most people who blog.  I think far too many people think they have something worth saying, when really they should just keep a diary. However, I am joining those "far too many" and attempting this blog. 
I decided to start for a few reasons:  First of all, I moved halfway around the world and it is really hard to provide everyone with the latest update on life.  This will be an impersonal/personal way of experiencing life in Hawaii for the newlyweds.  Second of all, I am narcissistic and think I am far more funny than most give me credit.  Thirdly, I am BORED out of my mind and I think this could be a healthy outlet.  Let the games begin.  Ummm, can anyone give me some pointers on how to set this page up?

No comments:

Post a Comment