Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What am I eating?

I am a lover of food.  I dream about food......at night I think about what I will make for dinner the next day, what I want for lunch, if I am going to go to the grocery store in the morning to get a donut, what restaurant I should request  for date night.....the list could literally go on for pages.  I eat completely based on my craving.  I have actually found this works ok for me, mostly because I actually crave healthy foods along with the junk foods.  I have also decided I end up eating way more when something didn't "hit the spot"  I will continue to eat trying to satisfy the beast.

I tend to go in moods with my food.  I will/could eat the same thing for a few weeks.  I eat it over and over until I can't stand it any more!  Then it is never seen or talked about until months later.  Big Love gets a kick out of this!  Let's just say I may have eaten half a box of Rice Crispy Treats from Costco in about a 4 days, then never touched them again.

So what am I eating now?  One night a few weeks ago I was hungry and we had "nothing to eat".  I wanted a sandwich, a really hearty sandwich.  I threw together this sandwich out of what we had at home.
It's kind of like a grown-up grilled cheese.  I saute onions, cook some turkey bacon and throw it all on some turkey and cheddar cheese....yummy :)  Big Love isn't one for sandwiches (not ever enough meat), but he even enjoyed my little slice of heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment