Monday, April 11, 2011

Can't sleep

I am notorious for getting my second wind about 9-10pm.   This is the worst, it is always right about the time I should be in bed getting my beauty sleep.  Tonight we got in bed, Big Love massages my feet with lotion{in case you haven't noticed, Big Love is precisely that, a big lover...what can I say I am a lucky girl} we chat for a bit and we say our good nights.......

I always feel like I have to pee within 15 minuets of laying down.  Then I get up go to the bathroom, lay down and toss and turn a few more times.  By this time Big Love is fast asleep and the violent twitching begins {seriously what is it with the twitching???  I swear it's like his arm knows exactly where my face is!}.  The twitch always ends the same:
Me: yelp
BL: "WHAT, what happened!!??"
Me: "you hit me in the mouth and my hair got caught in your arm pit"
BL: "Honey, I'm sorry, are you ok" *gentle kiss
Me: "yes, I'm fine, go back to sleep"
BL: sleeping
Me: staring at the fan

By this time I am hot so I take off all the covers.  Then I get a little cold, so I grab for the sheets.  They are stuck under Big Love so I try to gently pull, nope, not an inch.  Now I pull the sheets while trying to simultaneously push Big Love {Not an easy task on a sleeping giant who has 100+ lbs of muscle on ya}  This usually wakes him up:
BL: "Babe, what's wrong?"
Me: "Just needed some sheets." 
BL: "Oh, sorry honey" *gentle kiss
{Fade out, BL rolls over and falls right back to sleep, Amy stares at the fan}
{Fade in, 3 hours later, BL: sleeping soundly, Amy in a dark room with the dim glow of a computer screen lighting her face}

I think you get the idea.  Oh to be a person who lays in bed and actually falls asleep..............

No comments:

Post a Comment