Monday, July 3, 2017

3 month update

Well, this is no where near what I expected to share on a 3 month update.  We've hit a few monumental snags and we are just trying to roll with the punches.  We were originally hopping to wait until the house was complete or very close to it before moving in,  but here we are.  A fraudulent architect and no permits have put us at a stand still.  We have hired a new architect and structural engineer, but we are obviously extremely behind.  I thought moving my family across the country and trying to find a house was hard, then I thought living in temporary housing was hard....well the joke was on me.  I now understand that stuff was just hard-ish.  Living in the house you are renovating with no end in sight, THAT is hard.  Many of you who know me, know I thrive on structure and organization.  Cleanliness is a virtue- is my way of life.  This life is everything, except for those things.  There is a refining of my soul going on here and it is a messy process.  Literally and figuratively.




Praise God from who all blessings flow.  Some day, I will have an update with progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment